This is the best GIF you are ever going to see. Though it's not great in pixel quality but is having perfect amount of content quality.
Author, Content Creator
Web Designer by profession, blogger by passion.
In this computer world tweaking through given settings is gone time thing. This section will make you up to date with latest hacks and hidden settings.
Our blog has got more hits than you thought.So why wait Advertise your content on our blog. Its a WIN-WIN deal.
This blog is only here because of our very appreciative technical staff and the founder XeeMez..
|A Poem By Me|
- The use of corrective lenses dates WAY back- as early as 54 AD, Roman Emperor Nero used an emerald as a binocular during gladiator games.
- Contrary the common story that reading in dim light is harmful to your eyes, this is actually incorrect. Good lighting does make reading easier and can reduce eye tiredness, but reducing lighting won’t damage your eyesight.
- Another common theory is that wearing glasses will then cause you to become dependent on them – however this is not the case as the feeling you get is just your eyes getting used to seeing clearly.
- Around 25% of the world’s population actually require spectacles in some format.
- In numerous African countries, the cost of eyeglasses can exceed the average person’s three months’ worth of salary.
- Sunglasses in 12th century China (or possibly earlier) were created out of flat panes of smoky quartz, and were used by judges to hide their expressions when interrogating witnesses. After all, they do say the expression is all in the eyes…
- Insect eyes are often divided into multiple smaller eyes.
- Squids have the biggest eyes in the world at approximately 18 inches in diameter. That’s roughly the size of a beach ball!
- In the first hours after a baby’s birth, they actually view the world upside down. Why? Their eyes project an inverted image onto the retina, as it takes time for the body to learn how to invert the image again so it can be viewed properly.
- It is recommended that you never use tissue or paper products to clean your glasses, because it is derived from wood and will scratch your lenses.
- Polarized lenses make LCD screens tough to see.
- Spinach and other dark-leafy vegetables are the best for your eyes, not carrots as widely believed.
- However, out of all the attempts to improve vision, this has to be one of the strangest superstitions and folk remedies yet. In the past, many sailors believed that wearing gold earrings would improve your vision!
"I'm not going to bowl, oh wait, yes I am"